Search Me

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vacation All I Ever Wanted . . .

Today's title comes from a Go-Gos song. (If you click on the previous rock group name, you will get to their video homepage where you find the drop-down menu on "playlist" and watch the "Vacation" music video.)

I turned in grades today and am done for the quarter. A few "chairy" things to take care of over break and I need to update my knowledge for the small groups class before next quarter.

It is SOOOO cold. Yesterday when I walked to work I was very pleased to have the beanie knit for me by Scott, the young man who performed the enjoyable persuasive speech about his hand made beanies. Obviously, the speech was a success. Actually, his beanies looked so good that I was half sold before the speech. A good product may be said to sell itself. As a speech teacher I really hate to admit that.

So, I bought some wool yarn at Gossamer and hired Scott to make a red wool beanie. He got it done before the day of the final. And I was so glad yesterday when I walked to school in the snow. That beanie kept my ears from falling right off!

No comments: