Search Me

Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting into Groups

This morning the MW Small Group Communication class found their team members. The start of the team project is always interesting to watch. I encouraged them strongly to be aware of team member behaviors and take notes after class.

Last quarter so many folks had trouble with the Final Analysis that I'm trying to encourage everyone as strongly as possible to keep track of the behaviors of their colleagues. I also created a set of rubrics for the written and oral reports.

My ego was stroked today when my colleague Kathy McCabe, an ex-police officer and head of our criminal justice program, told me that her daughter thinks I'm terrific. (Why? She only saw me once and in a state of moderate inebriation. Maybe it's the hair.)

No comments: