Search Me

Sunday, April 20, 2014

43 Easter

I'm wasn't happy to be working on Easter today.

So I'll write about a nice note I got from my colleague Ken Mays on Thursday.  I'd loaned him my copy of Rob Bell's Love Wins.   Over many years at COCC, Ken and I have enjoyed the occasional conversation about Christian theology and the nature of having a relationship with Jesus.

The typed note he sent with the book said, "Thank you for letting me read the book, "Love Wins"  It is a wonderful conversation.  You highlighted much of the book -- but it was the starburst on page  153 -- pointing towrd Colossians 1.  The writings that follow "Jesus leaves the door way, way open " is something I get to enjoy.  I become a "witness" to what He is doing -- every day.

Our journey is just beginning as we look for who is precious, transformed, and loved."

Blessing arrives through these ordinary connections made of paper and ink.




No comments: